Breakdown of the Show
- Brooke Conrad, Communications Director for the TurboMachinery Laboratory at Texas A&M University, talks about the show and some of the things the show is doing to help the people in Houston effected by Hurricane Harvey.
- Joe Frisby, Vice President of Samco Enterprises, talks about compressors, valves, pumps, and equipment and the effect this has on the Texas economy.
- Jessica Okhuysen, Commercial Manager for POK, & Donald Deptowicz, Sales Manager for POK, talk about castings and how their foundry can reduce costs in the manufacturing process.
- Aaron Cichon, Salesman for Machine Saver, & Colton Bach, Sales Manager, talk about equipment maintenance and how to reduce operating costs.
- Nick Philips, Founding Member of Ideal Electric, joins us to talk about the recent spin off of Ideal from Hyundai and how this historic company is setting up for future growth.
Each Segment on Video
Segment 1 – Show Intro
Segment 2 – Brooke Conrad, TurboMachinery Laboratory
Segment 3 – Joe Frisby, Samco
Segment 4 – Jessica Okhuysen & Donald Deptowicz, POK
Segment 5 – Aaron Cichon & Colton Bach, Machine Saver
Segment 6 – Nick Phillips, Ideal Electric
Texas Energy Update – Ryan Sitton, Texas Railroad Commissioner