Breakdown of the Show
We hope you are enjoying this Easter Weekend with your family. We are talking about employee engagement and how to get your employees truly invested in the success of your company. We have some great guests that have done just that.
- Paul Liberato, President of the Billy Pugh Company, talks about the vast increase in employee engagement with the execution of an incentive program for his employees.
- Jack Altschuler, Fully Alive Leadership, joins the show to talk about engagement, in fact the title of his new book, Engagement.
- Christine Spray, President of Strategic Catalyst, joins us to talk about the engagement required to execute the EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System.
- Tandalyn Weaver, Executive Director of the Kingdom Builders Center, is in the studio to talk about their non-profit Construction Contractors College which trains small and disadvantaged businesses how to bid, win, and excel at large contracts. Their next class is starting soon and the deadline to apply is April 4th. Get your applications in HERE.
- Mary Murray with Amegy Bank is with us for another Fraud Protection Minute talking about how most fraud is perpetrated with email.
Each Segment on Video
Segment 1 – Paul Liberato, Billy Pugh Company
Segment 2 – Jack Altschuler, Fully Alive Leadership
Segment 3 – Christine Spray, Strategic Catalyst
Segment 4 – Tandalyn Weaver, Construction Contractors College
Fraud Prevention Minute – Mary Murray, Amegy Bank