Originally aired on
Breakdown of the Show
- Chris Howard, CEO of Softeq talks all about developing hardware, IOT, wearables, cloud based services and more!
- Tomas Fertig, President of US Division for SEIDOR joins us in the studio for a talk about software and IT integration.
- Umesh Verma, President and CEO of Blue Lance Cyber-Security is here to discuss the importance of fighting cyber attacks from the inside out.
- Jeff Ferguson, VP of Operations at PREFtech covers the extensive offerings of physical systems and ensuring security.
- Shannon Register, Broker/Owner of Register Real Estate Advisors and Host of “Houston Real Estate Radio” on NewsRadio 740 KTRH in Houston, brings is the second quarter of 2018’s Real Estate Rundown.
Each Segment on Video
Segment 1 – Chris Howard – Softeq
Segment 2 – Tomas Fertig – SEIDOR
Segment 3 – Umesh Verma – Blue Lance
Segment 4 – Jeff Ferguson -Pref-Tech
Listen to the Show in it's Entirety
Episode 131 – Information Technology2018-08-042018-08-03https://texasbusinessradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tbr-retina.pngTexas Business Radiohttps://texasbusinessradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/featured-regular.jpg200px200px