Mike Burrow is a mechanical engineer registered in Texas and Louisiana with over 40 years in the EPC industry. Mr. Burrow founded Burrow Global, LLC in the fall of 2009. His career highlights as top executive include:
- Acquisition of 31 EPC companies
- Founder in three EPC firms (all ranked in the top 1% of U.S. firms by growth)
- One company (Petrocon) ranked nationally in “Occupational Hazards Magazine” as one of Americas 17 Safest Companies
After the merger of IDS and Petrocon in December 2001, Burrow became the Chairman/CEO of the new public company, which was renamed ENGlobal Corporation. His achievements as CEO included:
- Ranked number one for two years and number two for two more years in the Zweig “Survey of the Top 100 Hot Firms”
- Grew per share value from 60 cents to $15.20 (23 times) in four years and 4 months
- Integrated 11 new business acquisitions
- Re-branded the company from numerous subsidiaries to a common name
- Added 12 new offices for a total of 18 offices in 14 cities
- Reduced overhead as a percentage of labor billings every quarter during his tenure
- Achieved over 22 million man-hours without a lost time incident
- Personally marketed over $250 million of new work (mostly long term alliances)
- Won numerous awards including: “#1 Most Revenue Growth” – 2003 Houston Chronicle’s “Top 100 Public Companies”; Engineer of the Year-TSPE Sabine Chapter; and the ABC Eagle Award among others.
On Friday September 6, 2013, Burrow Global was rated #1 most revenue growth in the Houston Business Journal’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list. On May 1, 2014, Burrow was selected as a “finalist” for the Ernest and Young “Entrepreneur of the Year” award for the “Gulf Coast Region”.