We have identified your trade show as a show we would like to broadcast Texas Business Radio from. What we are proposing is simple, we would like to provide publicity for the show in exchange for booth space, as outlined below. If you have an interest in this arrangement, please contact Matt Register at 713.302.3240.
What is Texas Business Radio?
Texas Business Radio is a new, fast-growing business news and information talk show broadcasting across the state of Texas (see the front page for air times / locations). The primary market of the show is middle market business owners and business leaders. Guest on the show include CEOs, service providers, economists, lawmakers, and anyone else that effects that business environment.
TBR is produced by RREA Media, a local veteran-owned small business that produces audio and video and develops websites for many businesses across the state. RREA Media also produces the Houston Real Estate Radio show, KTRH’s flagship Sunday show.
More than a radio show, TBR is a trans media platform that takes advantage of the technology available by capturing each second of radio and repurposing that content for online use. The show is produced in the RREA Media studios in Spring, Texas using a six camera setup. On location, they use a custom built broadcast booth with a three camera setup. That video content of the show is shared online through websites, social media, and mass email.
Where does it air?
We can be heard all over the great State of Texas on the following stations / times:
- KPRC AM950 Houston - 6PM Saturdays
- NewsRadio 740 KTRH Houston - 11AM Central Sundays
- iHeartRadio - 6PM Saturdays KPRC, 11AM Sundays KTRH
- iTunes - On Demand
What does it look like?
We have a couple of options when it comes to remote broadcasts. For remote broadcasts, we pick the equipment package most appropriate for the event, venue, audience, and space available. As all of our broadcasts are captured on audio as well as video, having a camera ready, attractive space is important to capture the interviews in a way that will have the impact we want. Take a look at some of the options we have available and you will see what a TBR broadcast could look like at your event.
What will TBR do for the trade show?
When we are broadcasting from your trade show, you will receive:
- We will have a segment the week before the trade show as a preview. The guest can be a representative of the show or a headliner. The interview can be in person (in our Spring, Texas studios), via Skype, or telephone.
- We will give you two segments on the show during the trade show. you can use these segments to showcase a major sponsor or use these segments yourself.
- We will run 2×30 second commercials for you each week for three leading up to your trade show. These can be commercials that are previously used and produced by the trade show or a commercial scripted by the trade show and produced by us.
- Licenses to use all of the photos / videos at the event for your own marketing use on your website, social media, etc.
What does TBR need from the trade show?
This is what we will need in return:
- space – We will need prominent booth space at least 20’x20′.
- electricity – We will need to plug in to your venue’s power grid to run our broadcast desk.
- tickets – We want 20-50 passes to get callers and invitees into the show.
- internet connection – We need an internet connection for the booth.
- co-branding – We want our logo on trade show promotional material.
- speaking opportunities – If there are break-out sessions or keynote addresses, we would like the opportunity to speak to the attendees. We can speak on a variety of subjects, most notable mergers and acquisitions and value creation in companies.