Thanks for your interest in having Texas Business Radio broadcast from your booth at your next trade show. TBR can be a huge attraction that brings people into your booth, gives you publicity across the state, as well as gives you video content and social objects to share for years to come.
What is Texas Business Radio?
Texas Business Radio is a new, fast-growing business news and information talk show broadcasting across the state of Texas (see the front page for air times / locations). The primary market of the show is middle market business owners and business leaders. Guest on the show include CEOs, service providers, economists, lawmakers, and anyone else that effects that business environment.
TBR is produced by RREA Media, a local veteran-owned small business that produces audio and video and develops websites for many businesses across the state. RREA Media also produces the Houston Real Estate Radio show, KTRH’s flagship Sunday show.
More than a radio show, TBR is a trans media platform that takes advantage of the technology available by capturing each second of radio and repurposing that content for online use. The show is produced in the RREA Media studios in Spring, Texas using a six camera setup. On location, they use a custom built broadcast booth with a three camera setup. That video content of the show is shared online through websites, social media, and mass email.
Where does it air?
We can be heard all over the great State of Texas on the following stations / times:
- KPRC AM950 Houston - 6PM Saturdays
- NewsRadio 740 KTRH Houston - 11AM Central Sundays
- iHeartRadio - 6PM Saturdays KPRC, 11AM Sundays KTRH
- iTunes - On Demand
What does it look like?
We have a couple of options when it comes to remote broadcasts. For remote broadcasts, we pick the equipment package most appropriate for the event, venue, audience, and space available. As all of our broadcasts are captured on audio as well as video, having a camera ready, attractive space is important to capture the interviews in a way that will have the impact we want. Take a look at some of the options we have available and you will see what a TBR broadcast could look like at your event.
What will TBR do for the exhibitor?
When we are broadcasting from your booth, you will additionally receive:
- Two segments on the show. These segments are roughly 8-10 minutes long and can feature the guest of your choosing. this can be a member of your organization or a client or vendor of your choosing.
- We will provide you with a “title sponsorship” for the show. This includes graphics on the booth and will be mentioned at the beginning of each show segment (ie “We are broadcasting today from the National Oilwell Varco broadcast booth at the OTC…”.) You will also be mentioned in all show promotions we will do in the lead up to the show.
- We will run 2×30 second commercials for you during that week’s broadcast. This can be commercials that are previously used and produced by the exhibitor or a commercial scripted by the exhibitor and produced by us.
- Licenses to use all of the photos / videos at the event for your own marketing use on your website, social media, etc.
What does TBR need from the exhibitor?
Once on location, Texas Business Radio is pretty self sufficient. there are only a couple of things we will need:
- electricity – We will need to plug in to your booth’s power grid to run our broadcast desk.
- space – We will need a little more than a 10’x10′ of space. We can get creative in how we position in and around your setup.
- Exhibitor passes for 4.
Nice to have items include:
- internet connection – This would be helpful but not required.